I aim to keep my website updated on a daily basis - here's what you can see this week:
- my Vlog! Heaven only knows how this will turn out...
- How are you enjoying "Dolly's Blog"? Dolly was my dear Mum who was a prolific diary writer. At the
time of writing, she was just a year older than I am now which makes the comparison between my life now and her life in 1980 even more fascinating to me. I hope you enjoy Dolly's Blog - a mix of personal anecdotes mingled with current events in a charmingly
haphazard way. Read and enjoy!
- Check out my review of Rachel Ward's "Numbers" on Book Page 2
- Read my personal perspective on The Great War Project.
- "When bedtime is not a knock out" - read about our family life all those years ago when the kids were young (and so was I!) Check out "The Way We Were" page where I am posting articles I first wrote for the Slough Evening Mail and other publications
nearly 40 years ago.
- There's a brand new jigsaw to solve on Jaqui's Jigsaw page.
- Plus, of course, my regular ramblings on my Daily Blog...